1. Please take into account that for the moment our online courses are from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm CST (Central Standard Time), Monday through Friday.
Our business solutions or corporate programs are scheduled with the company's individualized schedule.
2. Lessons are NOT offered on Jan. 1, Feb. 5, Mar. 21, May. 1, Sep. 16, Oct. 10, Nov. 2, Nov. 20, Dec. 23, 24, 25,26,30 and 31. In case an on-line lesson is scheduled on one of these dates, it will be rescheduled at no cost to the client.
3. For on-line classes, the use of video: in some cases (if the internet connection is slow) the video option will be disabled.
4. Our school cannot be held responsible for events outside of its control.
5. Registration for classes or tutorials
a) When you register for any of our language classes or tutorials via our website, you also agree and understand that you have a written agreement with our school to attend class.
6. Fees and Payments are non-refundable but they may be transferable.
7. Cancelling an interpretation
a) If an interpretation is cancelled less than 24 hours before its scheduled commencement, or in case of an unsuccessful communication attempt, 50% of the minimum charges are due and payable.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for inadequacies of the clients' software or hardware.
8. We reserve the right to:
- Amend details in the website and in these Terms and Conditions with or without notice
- Discontinue participation of a student in a lesson and/or from future lessons if the student engages in abusive, culturally inappropriate or other unacceptable communication.